Unparalleled R&D at your service
Currently, 14% of Novozymes total revenue is spent on Research and Development projects and more than 6,000 granted and pending patent applications demonstrating a commitment to scientific innovation.
Our R&D teams based in Denmark, and the United Kingdom have over 20 years of experience in developing innovative, versatile products and highly productive, proprietary microbial expression systems engineered to cGMP standards.
Sharing our in-depth product and technology knowledge, we aim to provide a level of technical support that surpasses customers' expectations through:
- Providing guidance and advice during the evaluation of our products and technologies tailored for the customers' specific needs
- Supporting customers with dedicated application research focused on optimizing their processes and drug products with the use of our products and technologies
- Providing comprehensive trouble-shooting support for specific customer requests
- Ensuring a strong and direct link exists between customers, the market and our R&D teams
- Providing expert, scientific advice on our products and technologies.
Novozymes' customer-integrated approach combines scientific knowhow with the specific needs of customers to deliver improved products and performance.